Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Welcome!

From time to time, we receive feedback from our clients along with pictures showing how our products have been used in decorating projects. We always love to see what you have done with your home, and we thought we would share some of your stories with others.

I started this blog to give our customers a place to showcase their great taste in decorating. We supply the stuff, but your inspiration is what fascinates us.
I invite you to show off your beautiful home! You've worked hard to make it your own space, here's your chance to brag about it. Send us your pictures and comments, and perhaps you will inspire others to create Great Rooms.

Kim Lawn
Founder, http://www.greatroomsdecor.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have purchased multiple items for my new home and been treated very well by GR staff. Furniture (Brighton Sink Chest) shipped by the time my builder needed it. Other stuff came on time and my wife was pleased with them. (clocks, prints)
Priced well...THUMBS UP.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I love my Bon Appetit Chalkboard. It's a great addition to our kitchen. It has become the primary message center for our family, and the kids love to use it while I am cooking. Thank you for your guidance on this purchase and the unsurpassed customer service I received from your company!