Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Fabrice de Villeneuve "Santa Monica" Giclee

Hi Kim !

You may recall spending time with me last year trying to obtain a Fabrice deVilleneuve giclee, ' Santa Monica', which finally did come in.
My wife and I are very pleased with the print. It makes a nice addition to our sun room. I thank you again for your time and effort in getting the print to us.

We visited friends in Bethany Beach, DE this week end and they asked about the possibility of obtaining a couple of deVilleneuve prints. I checked your web site and find that quite a few changes have been made. Last year you mentioned that you were able to obtain quite a variety of his prints.

I have taken the liberty of attaching a hastily taken photo of our Santa Monica in our Sunroom.

Thanks again and take Care
Hal

2 comments:

Kim said...

Click to see more Fabrice de Villeneuve Giclee Prints on Canvas at www.GreatRoomsDecor.com

Anonymous said...

i very much enjoy your own writing style, very attractive.
don't give up and also keep penning considering it simply very well worth to follow it.
excited to look into way more of your current web content, have a pleasant day :)